Back from getting fat at Christmas and New Year we are ready to slim down – with a much shorter songlist!
It is our news years resolution to shake things up in 2014 with new songs, new arrangements and some other things we will keep secret, for now.
Is your resolution to get up and sing a song in front of people?
Is it to get out more and stop being a miserable f***er?
Is it to join your friends on a crazy, random night out at least once a month?
Then we could be right up your alley.
You sing – we play ukulele
What you need to do
2. Turn up – Royal George Soho – Charing Cross Road
3. Buy a drink for dutch courage or s soft drink if you are soft and are doing a dry January
4. Sign up before we start by simply choosing your song.
5. Loosen those vocal chords
6. Wait for your name to be called and sing.
7. Sing along to everybody else
There is also a January sale on Food at the Royal George this month. 2 mains and 2 drinks for £20. Believe us that is good. The Burgers are legendary.
What better way to blow away those cobwebs and start the new year in style?